Monday 30 March 2009

ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

What is going on!!!!!

I cannot get on to the ww website, it keeps saying ooops this link appears to be broken grrrrrr. I've tried loads of ways and it just won't work!
This is my lifeline I NEED IT!!!!
Luckily this morning I managed to open long enough to input my day in my tracker but then it disappeared again.

Not only this but ma billys away today until Friday working in Inverness so the ww5+ board was gonna be my saviour. I also was hoping to go on for some recipes for main meals, heres hoping that it will be okay later.

Had a fabby weekend, Saturday morning went shopping and got the kids some new clothes. Billy was working so I took all 3 boys and they behaved like little angels, they are just so well behaved it amazes me sometimes lol.
Saturday night I went out with the girls to a psychic night and disco. The psychic was fantastic and even some non believing friends had to admit they were spooked lol. Afterwards we boogied the night away and had a great laugh as we always do - roll on the next night out.
Sunday morning I awoke and yippeee no hangover lol. Billy made me a lovely breakfast and then we went food shopping to tesco and as he's away working I've stocked up on Light Choices ready meals for the week!

Monday again and i've had a great day so far. Just had lunch and i'm about to burst. I had Light Choices minced beef & potatoes for only 3 points. Also been drinking plenty water (which I sometimes don't do) and hopefully I'll keep it up all week. I've got no excuse for going off the plan as I've also been to Poundland and stocked up on ww mini hoops, nachos, cheese puffs & biscuits.

My aim this week is 2lbs to get me into the next stone bracket so fingers crossed I can do it......

No comments:

Post a Comment