Saturday 20 June 2009

WI week 18 & 19



well, week 18 wi (last week) i lost 1lb which was good as it was that week before totm when i always waver a bit :)


but this week I HAVE LOST 3 LBS WOOPWOOPWOOP meaning i've got my 3rd silver 7 and my 10% goal all while it's totm :):):)

i am soooo happy and pleased. it is taking me longer than some but it's coming off and that's what i want!!


anyways, yesterday i got my 1st inspection from the care commission and i was so nervous as i wasn't sure what to expect but it all went really good and she was very impressed with me and said i am doing fabby! i've been childminding for a few years but i didn't get my inspection last year as i was on maternity leave. so i can breathe and relax lol, my house is spotless and the weekend is ahead!


tonight we are going to the stockcars and hopefully amanda will be there and we can have a wee drink but yes just a wee one cos i'm saving myself for tomorrow ~ i'm going to see take that at hampden yippppeeeee canny wait :)

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for the 10%!!!!


    Please can you let me know what your WW user name is via me@bryherhill.com along with your blog address - I'm updating the blog roll.

    Bryher

    ReplyDelete