Thursday 9 April 2009

2 days until weigh in

I am hungry :(
Suppose I should go to bed but no I insist on sitting here hungry will full knowledge that I have no points left and therefore not able to eat a thing!

Why? Why? Why?

Am I trying to prove a point to myself that I won't break my diet or just punishing myself for being seriously overweight in the first place!

OH DEAR I THINK I NEED A SHRINK!!

I am going to get a grip and go to bed and when I wake up tomorrow I will have 24 points again and I will be able to eat :)

for breakfast I am going to have 2 weetabix with semi-skimmed milk.
for lunch toast and turkey rashers (mmm maybe have a wee egg with that too)
for dinner I am making one-pot cajun chicken with rice from this months ww mag
for dessert (well it is my 5th wedding anniversary) a slice of chocolate & vanilla marbled loaf (that I am hopefully going to bake tomorrow if the kids don't play up lol)
I will then have around 6 points left to spend as I like!

Ahhhh good choices that's what this ww journey is all about!
Not high bad ones that I have probably picked today and is now why I sit here hungry ;)
Who needs a shrink! Not me I've worked it out on my own - AGAIN lol :)

Nitey nite xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment