Wednesday 29 April 2009

WI Week 11

Phew.... What a busy week, it's Wednesday already and i've not posted my WI!

Well I am happy to report that I lost 2lbs on Saturday making my total weightloss ONE STONE!!!!!!
I was sooooooooo pleased as I feel as if it has taken me a long long time to get it off but yipee I got it, now to work on the other 5 lol

In my seasons challenge I have also reached the goal I set of 7 lbs loss :):):)
My next goal is to reach my 10% which I only have 8lbs to lose to get there.

I'm finding it a big difference giving myself little goals to reach and then it's not so overwhelming.
I definately am so proud of myself that I am keeping going with my ww plan and my husband has commented how much the shopping has changed with lots of fruit and vegetables now and no fizzy juice or stodgy pies lol
This has definately been a lifestyle change for the better and I do so hope that the old ways stay away!

Think I'll pop off now to make some free soup for lunch - mmmm tomato soup x

1 comment:

  1. WooooooHooooooooo Mandy. Well done!! Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete