Monday 25 May 2009

I've been a bad girl :(

yesterday was my sons birthday party at a new play area and I had every intention of being a very good girl and sticking to my points. well i failed! it all started when we left the house at 9.30am and i hadn't had breakfast ~ bad move! i got to the place and they did breakfasts and yip i had one! sausages, bacon, egg, black pudding, mushrooms, toast & tea and i bet there wasn't a can of fry light in sight!
don't even know the points that was in all that and i'm not even gonna count.
afterwards i ate rubbish all day, didn't have a lunch or dinner just junk. biscuits, crisps, chocolate, cake pretty much anything that was in my way.
___________________________________________

theres my line and i'm over it!
that was my first blow out in 14weeks and it's not gonna bring me down. i am cutting back 2 points every day (not loads but will help) and i'm gonna earn BP's all week by walking everywhere i possibly can. i am going to drink my 2 litres of water every day and fingers crossed i will undo some of the damage i've done.
i may not get my 3rd shiny 7 or my 10% next week but i will get them and soon!!
let the week commence, i've got my tracker planned to the last crumb, wish me luck xx

3 comments:

  1. Aww bless, won't do you no harm !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for drawing the line, and hopping back up on the wagon!!
    You know you can do it....you've proved that to yourself in the past few weeks.
    I have faith in you!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that was your first blow out in 14 weeks then you are doing brilliant. I've had about 4 since starting on 18th March!

    Don't feel bad or guilty. I always say that if I stuck within points 7 days a week everyweek I would get fed up and then give up. You have got a life to live aswell and it if means that it takes an extra few weeks to get to goal then that's better than giving up altogether.

    ReplyDelete