Saturday 9 May 2009

WI Week 13






I've lost another 2lbs this week ~ YIPEEE Whoooop Whooooop I am sooooo happy!!


Only got 4lbs to go until my 10% goal!!



Not the best photo in the world. . . but is my face getting thinner ~ it better be lol



My wee Jay is still got the sickness bug and ma Billy is working today going through 100 cattle so god know when he'll be home!


I'm shattered had such a mad frantic week and now I feel like I could go and lie down until tomorrow.


Unfortunatly mothers don't have that privelage and we just have to get on with it.


I have a huge mound of sick washing to get through including a quilt :0 and i'm going to scrub the bugs right outta this house lol, hopefully earning some BP's along the way ;)



I've got Vernon 'the man' Kay on Radio 1 to help me through the morning cleaning.


Music should be good today as it's the Big Weekend in Swindon! Pity i'm in dull drizzly Scotland. Oh the days of festivals seem to be soooooooooooo long ago lol never mind I've got Take That to go see soon!



A wee update on my dog Gem, she's doing great living with aunty Leeann. It's very strange her not being in the house, everytime theres something dropped on the floor I go to shout for her to get it boohoo, but on a plus side I hoovered the stairs days ago and they're still like new!!1 Not a white hair in sight, which must be great for the wee ones skin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment