Monday 9 February 2009

STRUGGLING!!!!
I'M HUNGRY :(
having one of those days where i'm kinda wandering about starting jobs then moving to the next one without finishing anything.
I'm in the mood to pick at the fridge/cupboard/biscuit tin anything really! It's only 3.45pm and I want my dinner already.
mmmm what can I do, got loads of housework & ironing but can't be bothered.
Baby Kerrs due a feed that will take up 30mins while Gary does his homework, then I can sort Gary & Jays tea while that's cooking I can do the ironing! After that I can prepare my tea and while that's cooking I can run round with the hoover and put away the clothes. It'll be time for tea before I know it.
I'm a genius lol!

Will I do as I say? - I'll check back in later and reveal what really happened ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment